HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

The Root of Jesse...

CHRIST, the anointed, Greek for Messiah.(Matt.1:1)

LORD JESUS

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Matt.1:21
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Lk.2:11
He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. Jhn.1:41
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. Jhn.4:42
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. Acts.5:31
Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God? Acts.11:17
Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Yesus. Acts.13:23
But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts.15:11
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts.16:31
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. Acts.20:21
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Rom.5:1 &11
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom.6:23
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. Rom.7:25
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Eph.5:23

Messages In This Thread

The Root of Jesse...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com