Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Ras Obadiah
In Response To: Re: Ras Obadiah ()

bredrin i man love them that follow those laws and love them that follow a few. I man say looking into the self being as pagan because not that i agree with that statement but listen "BIBLICALLY" man fell from glory not because of an apple but because "the man is become one of us to know good and evil and now lest he put forth his hand and take also the tree of life(wisdom)) and eat and live forever." gensis. that verse to all people means not to have knowledge of self but to completely believe in the doctrines found in the bible. so for man to look into himself for that wisdom without the bible is called paganism..seen....

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com