Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Is Jesus Real ?

can anything seen or heard now, validate what is
in History. anything can be said about History, unless History itself speak. anyone can talk about the Sun. and say this and that. with an open mind and fair reasoning anyone talking is possible of being true. but which is most certain? only if the Sun is talking, and is heard.

history cannot change and the dead do not speak.
today is not the past and it is now that people live and speak.

Could with 100 percent certainty say that those who say concieve you really be those who concieve you. what a person wants today is what a persons will see yesterday for tommorrow.

what your eye don't see you cannot swear to. being it records or historical facts all of which is derived on paper written from hands you don't see, whom you don't know, that you can discern the writer a truthful or lying person, fair and rightly.

Paul said that we speak to you of what we have heard with our ears and seen with our eyes.

would music be anygood to you if you don't have ears. what i can confess of is what i see now. if it is love my mind sees it. then my ears hear it and eyes see it. my body feels it. if i feel good on evry sense then i am certain of what love is. being that with all that i am, has felt love, and can confess or swear of it rightly.

it is confusion if one part feels and the other doesn't and u know that it should be love. today in the world what do u see. then that is how real love is or in other cases such as Jesus or Selassie I's divinity. for what Jesus represents is HIS reality. If your reality is partially HIS reality(the knowledge you have of Him) Jesus is partially real to you.

isn't it the same moon and earth before Jesus the same moon and earth today. I tell you none of them is far from us.
being that as "jesus" come and go likewise me and you, and many.

Love is more preciouse than facts or records or whatever. the reason why we toil. the reason to live life.it is life that is worth more than the body that is worth more than clothes.

so naturally what do you really want? love or to know "if Jesus is real". this is the reason and the key to free you from confusion if any.
when you know yourself and know what you can do and then there is no suprise or doubt of this One from Nazereth.

I give thanks for your openmindedness and clearconciousness.

bless and humility

Messages In This Thread

Re: Is Jesus Real ?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com