HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: His Majesty's views on herb...
In Response To: His Majesty's views on herb... ()

Greetings,

It looks that in the begining of the prohibitionist campaing against the herb in the U.S.(the first country in the comtemporary world to turn it illegal)it was like a racist campaing against blacks and latinos, associating it with lazyness and all bad stuff. This was around the 30's this century. After making it illegal in the U.S.,the leaders run to the U.N. to make efforts to turn it illegal in all countries part of it (that includes ethiopia). What do you think? Sellasie would go against everyone officialy in such an argumentative topic? Or would it keep it officially illegal but acceptable if keeped with reserve?
I see many people around going crazy about drugs and blaming all miseries in it. So I would like to extend the general idea of a drug. It could be anything that would go inside one of my mouths (eyes,nose,ears,mouth). Because if I only see drugs, only smell drugs, only listen drugs and only eat drugs, that is a problem. We die like we live and everything is process. So the point is learning how to keep control of the situation. For example, many people I know don't realize how they are addicted to sugar until they try to give it up. Surely refined sugar is only a drug. 90% off the plant is refined off so you can have a non-food, worse than a food, because as it was refined like that and deprived of all the original nutrients, has to rob from your own organism this minerals to make it whole againg, and doing so will desmineralize you, desmagnetize you, and desmemorize you. It's easy to blame on anything because we lost control of our organism, but it's our own fault and the body will tell that. Everything is control, perception of the real function of things.
you know, everything has utility if you know how to use it. Besides, the ganja story involves the production of paper, fuel, clothes, housing... and so many things. No wonder why some elders call it "the healing of the nations". So it's a lot of hipocrisy, it's a plant that could solve the polutin problems and reverse the green house effect. Besides no one has ever died of ganja before, but sugar...it's a big problem to humans... So what is the deal about legalization or prohibition of things? Big money from big companies! Let's do our homeworks! Irie

Messages In This Thread

His Majesty's views on herb...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com