Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: An attempt to answer.......

Much respect to the I

I agree with the I on the issue of the "repatriation" of Europeans. It is true that sometimes their attempt to help the Africans causes more harm than good, as we have seen in the past e.g. in Somalia. I also overstand what the I is saying about educating our children the right way.
But still, I think that I&I shouldn't talk in terms of Africans and Europeans, since there isn't any clear line between them. There are much more Africans who are migrating to Europe than there are Europeans migrating to Africa, but that's for different reasons of course, it has nothing to do with repatriation.

But as I said, I can overstand what the I is saying. I also feel that it is our job, not only to teach our children the truth, but also to let the entire world know the truth and show that Rastafari is a positive thing. But if I&I have to face up to the world, I&I have to be strong. That's why there shouldn't be any division amongst the brethren and sistren, the children of the Light. I&I also have to study and read and reason, to fight against Babylon and their false arguments and accusations, seen.
In the end, all of I&I bear Selassie Hola Name.

I hope that the I can overstand I point of view.
One Love to the I
mek JahJah watch over I&I

Messages In This Thread

Re: An attempt to answer.......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com