HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Image and Likeness
In Response To: Re: Image and Likeness ()

i&i givin thanks for your wisdom and irits on the issue .
Fully agreed afrika is our mama land ,can't be no dispute on dat .science is only confirming what we already know from creation .
The problem i&i site up is .....we should reach higher grounds . look behind color , behind clothes , behind skin . we should really try and pray to be able to overstand a brother or sistren heart , his deed like you sayd .caw a tree can be judge only by his fruits and can be saved only by strong foundation .

i&i pray JahJah to guide and protect i&i and when we are wrong to please correct us .

peace on earth is what we all need .
JahJah will mek a brighter day .

respect & mo'love
but until we

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com