HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

The Rastafari Offical Jihad

All this madness can be understood if ones on these boards-would,put weather they are black or white by their names-but we know the wolves in sheeps atire will not indentify--this is why The Jihad,to flush you out and The Black Ragamuffins,who allow you among them--For The Millionth time-Selassie utterencees has nothing to do with The mixing of blacks and whites into rastafari movment-this is what you want my friend-so you yourself must be white-are a Negro who is a damn fool...again my friend,Rastafari is The Black liberation movment-for the redemption of black people...Rastafari history is being made-11-16-2001,The Rastafari Jihad was launched in cuberspace-from the 'New Rasta club' the decree went out;after a few days -Ital Iman I was banded from that site-and many other so called,Rasta sites....The whites are afraid Ital will even wake them up with his words..
cultral Bandits like socalled Ras Adam 12 of new rasta club,do not want this message to catch a fire...for more information on the Rastafari Jihad/The writings of Ital Iman Please check our web site...{www.wonderproject.net}

-Ital Iman I

Messages In This Thread

The Rastafari Offical Jihad

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com