HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Image and Likeness
In Response To: Re: Image and Likeness ()

Hail Sistren in the name of I and I love and law giver, under the order of Melchezidek the Prince of Salem(peace)Ras Tafari:

I pray thee that the I isn't upset for I And I man wasnt put here to do that type of work. Also I fully overstand that it is a myth. I can overs that.

Another thing is that science has proven that civilization came from out of Africa, it is called "The Out Of Africa Theory" which is fact. Also anyone accepting Ras Tafari has to come to terms with the fact that out of Darkness comes light. There should be no dispute of the original skin color because science has proven darkskin to be first. But I have one more thing to say.What color is man when his flesh is gone?
What color is woman when she has pasted? The only thing left is his and hers actions, deeds , righteousness,.
Now to liberate man regardless race color or creed it must be done by such actions, good deeds, and righteouness which is the qualities and more of His Imperial Majesty.

So I hope I give the I some insight still. And remember I love my Idrens and respect my Idrens and defend my Idrens in the light of truth and love and so we all must do it also together for the Black Liberation from bondage and the White liberation from ignorance.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com