Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: ITAL Livity

Greetings and JAH blessings DJ,

RASpect for looking into an Ital lifestyle. It is a good move for oneself and the Earth we walk.

I think that the best way to get into an Ital lifestyle is first and most important is have reason and passion in ones heart to be Ital. Learn everything you can about nutrition,the environment, agriculture, horticulture and fisheries. It helps to know and overstand the abuse of eating flesh and the effect it has on oneself and the eco-system. Keep the passion strong and real.

In regards to recipes I create many myself. I experiment alot. I do not eat any dairy as well so I do have to be alot more creative when creating meals. With a little commonsence and heart it is very easy to live Ital as you will learn as you grow.

If you would like any recipes please state and I will post a few for you. There are also many ital recipes on different RASTA sites which can be found at RAS Adams links.

RASpect and JAH blessings

Blair
Iheart Militia

Messages In This Thread

Re: ITAL Livity

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com