HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: What do you believe Rasta ?

WHAT I HAVE AGAINST ANY ORGINIZATION, THAT HAPPENS TO TALK ON TV, LIVE, AND GET ON THE NEWS, AND INFLUENCES BROTHERS AND SISTERS EVERYWHERE, IS, EVEN THOUGH THEY MIGHT SPEAK SOME TRUTH ABOUT WORLDLY EVENTS, THEY WILL NEVER SPEAK NOTHING THAT WILL GET YOU INTO HEAVEN, THE TRUTH, THAT CLEARS UP ALL LIES AND FALSEHOOD, RASTAFARI, THE SON OF GOD, THE HOLY BIBLE MADE FLESH.

YOU SEE, I RESPECTED THE BROTHER, I THINK ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT, HE WAS ON TV, AND HE WAS PUTTING DOWN BUSH, AND TELLING THE TRUTH ON BUSH, HOW BUSH SET UP THE EVENTS ON SEPT. 11, AND THAT BABYLON FELL ON SEPT. 11, BUT HE DID NOT, AND NOBODY ELSE HAS, BESIDES PROBALLY BOB MARLEY, ANNOUNCED HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, KING RASTAFARI I, AS THE ALMIGHTY JAH, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.

YOU SEE, I RESPECT ALL PEOPLE, WITH LOVE, BUT I DONT LIKE WHEN THE PROMOTE SOMETHING THAT JAH DONT LIKE, HE DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR GROUP, THATS NOT PRAISING HIM, THEY PRAISE ISLAM, ALLAH, ITS NOT RASTAFARI, ITS NOT ETHIOPIA.

BUT I DO LOVE ALL MY BROTHERS, AND I DO KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF US HERE IN AMERICA, BABYLON, WE GET THE IDEAS OF SUCH FOOLISHNESS, ISLAM, AND JUNK, BUT NO ETHIOPIA, NO RASTAFARI.

THATS WHY I FIRE BURN SUCH RELIGIONS, BECAUSE THEY SPREAD SOMETHING ALL OVER THE WORLD, THAT IS SO WORTHLESS, SO MUCH LIES, AND BULL, WHICH WILL IN NO WAY PROFIT ANY YOUTH, ANYBODY, AND GET THEM INTO HEAVEN, OR BLESSINGS LIKE WE GET, FROM JAH RASTAFARI.

BLESSINGS AND LOVE, BRETHREN.

READ SPIRITUALLY, WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com