HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: I SAY THE WICKED MAN WILL HAVE TO FALL...

"When I say unto the wicked,You shalt surely die; and you giest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blod will I rquire at your hand.
Yet if you warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
Again, When a rightoues man does turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because you have not given him warning, he shall die inhis sin, and his tighteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at your hand.
Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man, that the righteos sin not, and he does not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also you have delivered your soul." Ezek. 3:18-21

"Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Neither yield you your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God." Rom. 6:12-13

"Brethren, if a man be overtaken ina fault, you which are spiritual, restore such an onein the spirit of meekness; considering yourslef, les you also be tempted.
Bear you one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
For if a man thnk himself to be something, when he is nothing, he decieves himself."Gala. 6:1-3

"Likewise you wives, be in subjection to your own husbands, that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by conversation of the wives;
While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on apparel;
But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."1 Peter 3:1-4

"For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle has made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that you sorrowed to repentance: for you wre made sorry after a godly manner, that you micht receive damage by us in nothing.
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world works death." 2 Cor.7:8-10

"Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triuph in Christ, and makes manifest the savour f his knowledge by us in every place."2 Cor. 2:14

"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devises." 2:11

"But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heavines.
For if I make you sorry, who is he then that makes me glad, but the same which is made sorry by me?
And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I sould have sorrow from the whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.
For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I worte unto you with many tears; not that you should be grieed, but that you might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you."
2 Cor.1-4

"But as God is true, our word toward you was not yea and nay." 2 Cor. 1-18

READ THE SCRIPTRES, GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE, TO HOLY EMMANUEL I, KING RASTAFARI I, JAH! RASAFARI!!

Messages In This Thread

I SAY THE WICKED MAN WILL HAVE TO FALL...
Re: I SAY THE WICKED MAN WILL HAVE TO FALL...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com