HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Lies and ILLusions

ini was coming from that not all white folk disregard the oppression caused by the white folk, some do see it and try to bring it down -- ini don't like racist talk and when i read that black people exodus... if they see i am white would that change anything? why aren't they saying god's children exodus? i have been told of the suffering and brutality many people have suffered, the slavery and international immorality, i don't like it a single bit. rastafari is a one love feeling-no black people feeling--a people feeling for the return of the almighty to bring down babylon.realising the oppression white folk have caused and to do something about it, bringing the world to 'reality'.
thanks and praises

Messages In This Thread

Re: The Lies and ILLusions

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com