HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: RASTA, WATCH OUT! SNAKES IN THE GRASS!

I quote de I: "UNDERSTAND, JUST PEOPLE, THAT WE WILL NEVER BECOME PERFECT..."

Rastaman, it is precisely this inferiority mentality why we're in the state that we're in today; the state of being sinners, calling on LORD JESUS to save us.

The Father created everything perfect. Essentially we are perfect beings, but through inculcation, indoctrination and downright ignorance of our DIVINE birthright, we tell ourselves that we are not perfect, can never be perfect and that the ONLY PERFECT man who trod earth was JESUS. FALSE!!!

It is time that InI reclaim InI birthright and seek perfection through de I AM. Through HIM, InI CAN manifest perfection on earth. This is InI mission: to conquer the owerself/ego and manifest the higherself/divinity. THIS IS THE TRUE WORK OF THE RASTAMAN/WOMAN; not preaching - too many preachers on earth already - but actually MANIFESTING THE WORD.

InI need to release InIselves from the syndrome of being a 'sinner', 'gentile', 'not one of the chosen few', 'born into sin', etc., and start operating from a higher sate of consciousness. This inferiority complex is blinding and crippling; diming the glorious light of PERFECTION, which is for InI taking.

Haile I, Selassie I, King Rastafari!

Sera'el Tafari

Messages In This Thread

Re: RASTA, WATCH OUT! SNAKES IN THE GRASS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com