Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: No to Sellassie Divine Right to be King

Greetings Roaring thunder and JAH blessings

I am interested in Selassie's mis mangagement issues and would like to reason on each if you are interested in doing this yourself.
Being of Divine roots does not make one un-human in the likes of being able to not ever make one mistake or give one the power to be perfect. The Bible shows us this and it is also commonsence. I have yet to see a RASTA praise Selassie as perfect, as divine to the extent that he can never ever make a mistake. A perfect being in everyway.

Selassie isn't praised because RASTA think he run an impeccable country that was ruled over in perfect order. Selassie is praised because he stood forward and tried to make a difference for the good of all people.

I look forward to reasoning with you if you would like

Iheart Militia

Blair

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com