HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

A SOULJAH'S NOTES (UPDATED)

A SOULJAH's notes … (WHEN THE ENEMY IS SATAN IT'S A HOLY WAR) - (CHRISTIANS WILL FACE A HOLY WAR TOO) Saturday, 22nd September 2001
(edited 27th September 2001)

A Crucial conflict between The Truth and Temptation is on it's way. The truth about this world we live in, Satan's world. The temptation will be whether to remain a part of such a world. Temptation will come in different forms, fear, lust and deceit are just three of the ways. All temptation can be overcome by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and by what it implies. Jesus Christ is the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords, he will return to destroy all of Satan's world and all those that followed it.

The World War that will take place is to determine who will control the world from here onwards. It is written that a Dragon with seven heads will be the main controller of the world. The Dragon represents China. The current American aristocracy do not want China to be in control, they have a history of beefs. China will be in control, and as they make their quest for control so many other political situations will change across Earth. - I believe that the world war is really for control of Israel, that whoever controls Israel controls the planet. - In the Bible (Daniel) it says that even in times of trouble (war) the temple will be built, and in revelation John was told to measure the temple of God and the altar and the people that worship there, that the Holy City will be trampled on for 42 months (three and a half years). - The temple of JEHOVAH is a sacred element of this planet and very important, the "Jews" currently have access to it but not necessarily for much longer. The abomination that causes desolation is because placing an object to worship inside JEHOVAH's temple disrespects JEHOVAH. JEHOVAH's temple was first built by King Soloman. - my main point here is, if they're at war why worry about a temple? - the Holy temple in Jerusalem has a great significance but it's significance is untold.

The exact time of war is beyond calculation, even when the fighting stops the Christian war will be on. As Christians we have our own Holy war, we are persecuted if we sit down and accept our maltreatment, we are at war if we fight back. Revelation 13:9 states, "If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth by the sword must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints." - In a war where the enemy is Satan, the war is a Holy war, all Christian casualties will have died for their belief in the Most High and his son Jesus Christ and will be candidates for Christ's 144,000.

To be like Christ is to be like Christ during peaceful times and to be like Christ during wartime. Examples of Christ during wartime can be found in the book of revelation and also in the book of Kings when Christ was King David. The patience and faith of the Saints is the Life that extends from believing in Jesus Christ. Tupac is an example of a Saint-soldier, the things that he experienced while he was famous stem from his belief in Jesus Christ. Out of all the rappers in Hip-Hop, Tupac is the only one that I can say can be trusted 100%. He was supposed to be our leader but the enemy saw him and dissipated his efforts, those with reality-sight know what I mean. Tupac's album "The Seven Day Theory" contains the anthems of these times, he wrote it with these upcoming seven years in mind. In these times we have to hold our own, Christians are to become Outlaws, no government will respect us, we will be hated. All Christian soldiers should go all-out in these days, we'll meet again in Heaven.

No Christian should be scared of what will be faced, with Christ you always have Life, you will still be living when Satan's world is burning eternally. Come what may live for Christ. We (144,000 of us) are going to return to destroy Satan and to avenge our lives, we're going to enjoy every last minute of our revenge. All the people that die for living for Christ will reign with Christ in the REAL world, Christ's Jerusalem World Order. Christ's Saints are his militia/ army, we will fight the last battle at Armageddon with Jesus Christ, the KING of Kings and LORD of Lords.

COMMENTS:

The world war is about to start and eventually "peace" will be brought. All the countries involved in this war know what it is about and that it is a world war, not a "terrorist" hunt. When "peace" starts the war on Christians begins, the antichrist will be present and in control. Christian soldiers should aim to be who Jesus will choose for his return and his final battle. Keep the faith and keep your soul, never give up, stay free.

Christians should not get caught up in the racism war that will be caused, know that people of all races will live together in Peace when Jesus returns to reign. Race hate is one of Satan's games, there are good people and evil people amongst every race of people on Earth. Beware of Satan's trap and overcome it.

Christians should not get caught up in the Muslim persecution that is being caused. When Jesus returns to reign Christianity, Islam, Judaism and all religions that call upon the Most High will become one way of Life. When Jesus returns there will be only one name across the planet, that name will be the Lord's name. Christians should look back in our history to a time when we were accused of "terrorism". The great fire of Rome was blamed on Christians by Emperor Nero, Christians were persecuted for over 250 years for something we hadn't done. The bigger picture was that the aristocracies had plans and by causing the fire these plans could have gone ahead. The Christians were blamed unfairly for the sake of Nero's objectives.

The Pope has requested that the fighting shouldn't start until he has made his trip to Asia. I wonder which part of Asia he will be visiting? And for the fact that he has requested that the fighting should not start until he gets there suggests that this war will be a strenuous battle and will last for some time. George W. Bush described it as a war campaign like no other American campaign.

The Mark of the Beast will be a small microchip (bio-chip) that will be inserted into a person's hand and/or head. It will come when cash is made a thing of the past, when money becomes digital. It is written that without the mark of the beast no man could but or sell. All people that accept the mark of the Beast will end up in the eternal fire, for eternity they will be tormented with Satan and his fallen angels. DO NOT ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST if you want to go to Heaven. Beware that the mark of God will not be introduced by men, if anyone is to receive the mark of God it will come from Heaven mysteriously and

The two witnesses, fire proceeds from their mouths if anyone tries to harm them, these two will be guidance in the times ahead, they are the last prophets and will make all things as clear as they need be, you will definitely hear about them. They will make anything that needs to be known clear. They will be killed by Nas and his army when the time comes, Nas will be the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit (resurrects). Nas is Satan's begotten son, he is Satan in human flesh, "Damien".

Beware that in these times there will be many false Christs. As time passes things will become more and more troublesome, people will want to see Jesus but Jesus will not return until the appointed time. There will be demons that will cater to people that want to hear that Jesus has returned and they will be able to perform miracles to deceive. Save yourself time, stress, false-hope and your soul, know that when Jesus returns you will not have to be told by anyone, his return will be known across the whole planet, everyone will know at once, his enemies will begin to grieve.

Know that Tupac Amaru Shakur was a friend of Jesus Christ, he came to prepare Jesus' army for the wars ahead, he is an example of one of Jesus' 144,000. It's thugged out all the way to Heaven for Jesus' soldiers.

A Lamb with two horns but he spoke as a serpent … meaning, his support is for Satan and Satanic objectives. He looks like a prophet but is really working towards what Satan has planned. This Lamb is Nasir Olu Bin Dara Jones also known as the rapper Nas. Sun Myung Moon is the other beast (see www.xmoonies.com). The Pope is another ANTICHRIST, he will use his church to lure people that want to worship the Most High, to the Eternal Fire. The Catholic church is evil and has nothing to do with REAL Christianity. All Catholics should abandon the Catholic boat, you are being misled.

As Christians and people of JEHOVAH we aren't supposed to Love the world, a Love of the world opposes a quest for God's Kingdom which will replace Satan's Kingdom, the world. - "Do Not Love The World", 1 John, 2:15

Do not Love the world or anything in the world. If anyone Loves the world, the Love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world, the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and it's desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

For all people that don't go to church and don't read the Bible but still believe in JEHOVAH and acknowledge Jesus Christ the time to switch back and change is here. The time of repenting and change is here. The signs you have been waiting for are around the corner, are you ready to give it all up for God? - I haven't been to church as often as some but I've appreciated God in my Life, I know that I'm not the only one that sits in this boat. I always thought to myself that when the time comes I would make the change, I've found my time to change and now I'm warning you that the universal time of change is here.

Pay attention to the ways of this world but try not to take in too much of what the media says. There will be a great number of changes and many men will claim to be God, do not be fooled it has been written that they will come. Once you are aware of the truth stick with it die for it, if you're right then die for it. "The Good Die Young" and are taken away from the evils to come, death comes as a blessing in disguise, a sleep and awakening when the tribulation is over. I'm pretty sure that Aaliyah is comfortable, she was spared from what is to come.

Your patience and faith as a soldier or prisoner will keep your name in the Lamb's book of Life, when it comes down to it being in the Lamb's book is the most important factor in this time, stay strong and never give in to temptation. Everything is time and in time everyone whose name appears in the Lamb's book of Life will be comfortable. Do not accept the mark of the Beast or worship the Beast and your name will remain in the Lamb's book of Life, be a soldier of Christ and leave your mark on the world.

21-GUN-SALUTE …

David is YOUNG SELASSIE aka JOHN CONNOR

" If you can imagine a place that is perfectly clean, a place so perfect where nobody even wants to sin, not wanting to spoil the cleanliness of this place, if you can imagine such a scenario you're halfway to imagining what Heaven is like. Repent and move forward in righteousness from then onwards, stay focused on the Most High and Jesus Christ. Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find. " - David

UNTIL THE END OF TIME: 8TH SEPTEMBER 1977 PUBLISHING

Songs.

1. "The Good Die Young" - 2Pac & The OUTLAWZ
2. "Y'all Don't Know Us" - The OUTLAWZ
3. "Running On E(mpty)" - 2Pac

10. "me and my girlfriend" (the sword) - MAKAVELI the don

" We're all soldiers in God's eyes, NOW IT'S TIME FOR WAR!! " - MAKAVELI the don

" The Seals (seven) are about to be opened. " - YOUNG SELASSIE (22nd September 2001)

Micah 5:2 - " But thou, Beth-lehem Eph-ra-tah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. --- A child that is to be King of the Jews and Israel will be born in Bethlehem, the goings of his soul from Heaven to Earth have been from eternity. In other words the soul of this King has been here before. - How many Kings have the Israelites had, and which of these do you think has been here before or would return? - My answer is David and Jesus, David returned as Jesus Christ. David was God's anointed therefore he was Christ, Christ means "the anointed/ chosen one", the Messiah.

Psalm 2 - ' Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the Earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast their cords away from us."
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then he shall speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my King upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, "Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the Earth for your possession. Thou shall break them with a rod of iron; thou shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed ye judges of the Earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way when his anger is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. '

Revelation 12:5 - ' And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up onto God, and to his throne. '

Psalm 110 - ' The Lord said unto my lord, sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people (troops) shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb: you hast the dew of of thy youth. The Lord has sworn, and will not repent, "Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. " The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies: he shall wound the heads over many countries. He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up his head. '

This is evidence to support that Jesus Christ was also King David in a previous Lifetime. David came first just to be King, Jesus returned on a mission. David wrote the Psalms some of which are prophecies, some of which are not yet fulfilled, Psalm 110 for example. From a soul-perspective, Jesus and David are the same soul, the names are to put a time to when they were on Earth. In Psalm 2 it says that David is the begotten son of God. When Jesus came and said that he was the one begotten son of God he was saying that he was David but without saying it directly. David is the other side of Jesus, the side that will be seen when Christ (Jesus/ David) returns.

THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE ONLY BOOK I KNOW AND QUOTE. Any book that contradicts the Bible is a false book, the Holy Bible is The Truth and that's why everyone tries to fight it down. If you want The Truth the Holy Bible is the book to read, there are only 7 YEARS LEFT.

P.S. There will be disaster after disaster and there will be BAD WEATHER.

I think this war is more viewable if you picture the Asian at war with the White man. I think Asia is going to win this one, and with Nas' assistance. Religion is used to recruit troops and blindly many are recruited. The Pope's request to go to Asia before the war starts should be taken as a clue, why Asia and where in Asia?

Grand Entrances. The Greatest Entrance of all time will be made by Jesus Christ, much greater than causing fire to fall from the sky. The whole Earth will see Christ at once. Read Matthew 24.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com