HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Students situations in Lome !!!

About the university studenst situations n Lome right now i am sending this mail on the lol board !!!This monday 25th on campus of Lome , educational officer had done some bad things on media by increasing the registration fees of the new students and old also .Before it is 7.9$ for the new comers but now it is 72 $ for all students as togolese .Many studenst were very angry about that kind of changement .I know that the officer had been manipulated by the government at place to avoid students 's strike that will spoil their internatioanl face , what kind of politic i am askinf everyday .They had closed every ways for the people to get foods and cover their daily needs and now see what f****g things they are doing now .Those who will pay it will not ask for financial aid when it is not come , nor strike and others conditions.The rest of the years to do on campus have its account which are very high .Only wealthy family can help their children to continue their studies , don't talk about poors families. I know that very soon , bad things will start again in this country .Right now many taxi motors drivers are many and cause accidents everytime on the road, many tchieves , prostitutes , as the financial aid is 31$ per instalment or section , with that students are using to cover all their needs and furnitures .All are possible if u get money with u !!!!!
Any comments will be the welcome !!!

From William , about Togo situation right now !!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com