HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Love for all

I seen many arguments on who Rasta and who not Rasta. Of course White can be Rasta. But White man must overstand what Rasta about. Iman am from Cherokee tribe in this iration but of course I African and Rasta from Creation. Read your Ible, Ithiopia is Eden. The whole a we come from Africa. But, somewhere along the way some Whiteman turned against them own Brother and Sister. Enslaved Blacks, attempted to exterminate native americans and even tried to starve out other whites(Irish). Does this mean all White man evil? Of course not. Jah created us all. But White Rasta must reject "white" European culture and embrace Truth. Don't bring your baggage into the massive. Cleanse your heart and know true peace and love. Jah Love is universal and knows no color. But it knows injustice and that will not stand. Follow the teachings of His Majesty and you Rasta regardless of skin color, eye color etc. Realize Africa is the mother of all nations. Iman am Cherokee, Iman am African and Iman am Ithiopian. as we all are. One Love. Safe Journey to all me Rasta Bredrens and Sistrens in all nations and all rainbow colors.

Messages In This Thread

Love for all
Re: Love for all
Re: Love for all

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com