HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Seven Year Tribulation This Is Too Funny!!

tut tut, the most subtle beast in the field is a ... snake, right?

well, wouldn't it be wise for a snake to give shouts to people that we respect, after all he is trying to mislead us?

Without being rude, you don't have the slightest clue, and because you are so blind you won't see Nas until he comes blatantl;y in your face and there is no question about it. This won't happen for at least another 42 months, what will you say then? will u apologise for your outburst? Or are you one of those people that knows the truth but helps to keep it concealed to a minority, Satan's game.

When the truth comesto light you'll remember that somebody done told ya, that's a day i look forward to, i'll be in Heaven when that day comes, i'm thinking that i'll be laughing but i know that it will be a terrible time when it comes.

Don't be quick to condemn theories, you should listen to someone that understands and shows understanding. We all know what time it is but do you have candidate for the Beast? Do you have any idea who he might be?

The beast/ antichrist will be a false prophet, but to whom will he become a leader? - Use your brain. If we are the israelites wouldn't it make sense that a false prophet comes to us? - We've had martin, malcolm and tupac. Don't u think that satan has a plan on bringing in his own prophet to lead us?

Food for thought is what i give, what do i get in return?

"I Ain't Mad At 'Cha"

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com