Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: 12 tribes mentality

Greetings Jah souljah:

In other words I should just shut my mouth and let iniquity abound and rule? I haven't seen too many post here by you, so I believe it is safe to assume you have not been following these posts and you did not see the whole list of posts that the admin of this board deleted from Juda B (12 tribe member), because of their foul mouthed content and attacks against people. That is what these anti-12 tribe posts are in response to.

I never claim to be perfect. BUT just like many posters here call out false things in the world on this board concerning many different issues, I also see to call out the false things I see concerning 12 tribes.

Finally, if you have never been a member and never spent time sitting and reasoning with gadman, then you are grossly unqualified to even comment on this subject.

Bottom line: 12 tribes of israel organization is a cult and gadman is their messiah/god. That is what I man come to chant down and fight against. I have said this at 12 tribe hq's and told gadman this. The only defense any member has presented is to produce a 45 calibre handgun. Somehow I don't think that qualifies as Biblical defense of "sound" doctrine.

Messages In This Thread

Re: 12 tribes not for the weakheart.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com