HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Ever Been Shot coz you RasTa

"You let off on mi and den seh...>I really don't give a &^%$ about the US...Who's de hypocrite?"

Can you think for yourself? I don't care about US policy, gov., etc. BUT people are people; that's what I care about - PEOPLE. The atrocities comitted by the US are not comitted by everyday people. Contrary to the opinion of brainwashed, paranoid, self-centered posers people here in the US do not get on planes, ships, etc., and arbitrarily bomb and opress other nations. Mr. Jones next door, or Mrs. Smith up the street are not responsible for the massacres in Africa, Sudan, the Middle East, etc. The powers that be are. When will small-minded people like you begin to comprehend that? Exactly how much sway do you and your bogus Rasta organization have in influencing your government or any other??? Well that is the same amount of influence we have over governments and governmental policy and actions. You have no idea what life is like in America. If you are that ignorant that you would believe all the garbage that you watch on telly, then I feel sorry for you and your views of reality (but then I should feel sorry for you anyway, after all, you are a twelve tribes member).

How come you talk all this fart about the US when you have never been there? How come you don't talk about the Black on Black inna Africa; about the muslims killing and enslaving the sudanese; about the atrocities in Rwanda? How come you never mention the fact that it was Black leaders that sold out our own people during slavery days? How come you aren't defending and crying out about the attrocities comitted against the aboriginies in your own country?

When you don't have no food on your table, you blame the white man. Yet you have all this time to be sitting in the HQ doing nothing. Please don't try and lie and say that is not so. I have been to several HQ's in different countries and seen the same thing. The best examples are those two in America where members sit doing nothing but smoking weed and talking crap about babylon and the US government, and then they get up and go down to the welfare offices and collect their dole money; money that WE have worked to provide. You promote the teachings of Marcus Garvey, yet you don't follow them. Marcus taught us to be industrious; "If you can't find work, MAKE work." The Bible teaches us, "If a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat." Please explain to me why twelve tribe members eat? What "work" do you all do? Selling weed, coke, and crack is not work!

When asked about Mamma Africa, your response, "InI people just come back." Excuse me, but what does that have to do with what YOU are doing for Africa? Your truthful answer should have been, "Not a single thing."

I suggest you refrain from using such foul language as the administrator will most assuredly delete your foul and filthy posts.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Ever Been Shot coz you RasTa

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com