Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: A Rastafari View of the Tragedy

HAILE I KING SELAHSSIE and Loving Greetings to the Congregation

InI who worship the KING of KINGS must respond to the events that occurred in the united states on Tuesday the 11th, the Day of the NEW YEAR. We know that these are the works of satan's army. We sight also that this is the beginning of the Seven Year War and so HIM Ila Prophecy coming foward. For those who have not received the vision or the overstanding of Revelations, please sight now that these horrendous events are just the beinning. The ArmaGiddeon will be the dreadest war ever upon JAH Earth, for this is the war that will cast satan and his demon and his followers and his henchmen into the Lake of Fiyah for the millenium. That this war must come foward is a great heartbreak to THE MOST I GOD. Yes, satan does not deal with Righteousness or above-board; he is sneaky and opportunistic, abusive of human rights, mercenary, vile and wicked.

In the Book of Genesis. JAH RASTA admonishes that we should not abhor the Edomites, they are our brothers. Humanity must not take judgement upon themselves by persecuting the innocent simply because they share the same ethnicity, religion, tribal, or cutural affiliation. Isistren am hearing from news reports as well as from I*s on the 'net that this persecution began taking place almost immediately. Yes we are brothers with the Edomites; centuries, millenia ago we were united thru our parents, Isaac and Rebekah. Our GOD was the same GOD and our Faith and Doctrine were the same. And because our Roots are the exact same ones, we know that the True Edomite would NEVER commit such despicable acts. The True Edomit would never commit suicide or unprovoked murder.

AFter the initial shock, the paralyzing numbness has worn off. As we watch the news reports or reason with each other on these boards, the Real Love that the Rastaman has for all mankind - no matter race, religion, colour, creed. As the aftermath of these horrendous events unfold, all of our trivial daily vanities are put into stark perspective. Isistren began to think about the plans & schemes that were put into place to bring these attacks into being.

Allegedly, the plane hi-jackers were given enough money to live away from home and go to airplane pilot schools !!! These young men were given a golden opportunity education in order to commit mass murder and to commit suicide. How many young people throughout the world would love to have an opportunity for any kind of higher education, to better their lives, not to destroy them. This is just another crime against humanity - that their alleged leader & mentor enticed them to break GOD's Laws by teaching a satanic false doctrine.

Yes, mankind is truly at a crossroads. And mankind is drastically divided upon which road to follow. For Rastas there is only ONE choice, ONE path. We must stand as I*samples to all men everywhere. We must attain InIty and True free*mon now and the only way - without doubt, without apology - is through the LIVING INRI, HAILE SELAHSSIE I. As we stand firm in HIM doctines teachings I*mandments, then we are bring war upon the great deceiver and we UPhold and bring Strength and Power unto I*MIGHTY*I AM. Until JAH JAH lift us Home to Mount Zion, our solution to these anti-Christ acts and perpetrators, is to Prayze I*tinual the True and Living GOD,

HAILE I KING SELAHSSIE, LIVING INRI

Messages In This Thread

Re: A Rastafari View of the Tragedy

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com